CPR/First Aide Training
In addition to our home health care services, Safe Haven Home Healthcare also offers training programs for CPR and First Aid skills.
Medical emergencies cannot be predicted so it’s best to be prepared before they actually take place. We conduct training and instruction in CPR and First Aid Basics such as how to deal with wounds, bleeding, electric shock, broken bones, sprains, food poisoning and burns.
Other Topics in this training program are:
- What to do when a patient faints or is unconscious (CPR)
- Drowning or Water Asphyxiation
- Splinting Techniques
- Handling a Patient who is having a stroke
- Allergic Reactions and what to do
- How to handle Asthma Attacks
- Emergency Response during a Fire or Earthquake
- How to handle when a patient is having a Seizure
- The Good Samaritan Law
- Animal Bites
For schedule inquiries with CPR Training and First Aid Classes, please call 513-755-6555.